- Single Style Stroller
- Adjustable Height Handle
- Safety & Comfort Features
- Auto Suspension System
- Large Convenient Storage
- Practical Parent Tray
- Large Under-seat Storage
- Automatic Chassis Lock
- One Hand Folding System
- Holds Child up to 55 Pounds
- Easy to Clean
- 25-pounds Item Weight
Britax Chaperone Stroller
Britax Chaperone Stroller Review is main source of information regarding the performance of Britax Chaperone Stroller. Parents; who are using this stroller, have really appreciated this product in britax chaperone review. Manufacturer has deeply analyzed all requirements of parents regarding the stroller then introduced it in market.
- Canopy of the stroller is large in size and adjustable in height according to the height of the pusher.
- Wheels of the stroller are large in size to accommodate long distance covering.
- Safe riding is now possible with 5-point harness system introduced by the manufacturer in the stroller.
- Handlebar of the stroller is adjustable in height and there is no need to bend the back to push the stroller.
- Storage space is large in size and it is under the seat of the stroller to carry extra handy stuff of baby or parents when you are going with your baby outside the house.
- Seat of the Stroller is very flexible and with 3 different reclining positions to provide the comfort to the baby when riding is more than an hour.
- Suspension system in wheels also to provide the control to the pusher when there is need to stop the stroller suddenly.
- Infant Car Seat Adapter is also attachable with the stroller.
- Weight recommendation for the baby to ride on the stroller is 55 pounds.
From the Maker:
Britax Chaperone stroller is now available in Black color and all quality rated features are up to dated in this model. Cleaning of the stroller is very simple and can be done with warm water and any household detergent. All material used in the stroller is reluctant to the strain. Folding of the stroller is simple and chassis of the stroller is also lockable.