- Single Style Stroller
- Holds Child up to 55 Pounds
- Converts to In-line Double Stroller
- Infant Car Seat Adapter
- Foam Covered Handles
- Built-in Ventilation Window
- 3 Recline Positions
- Large Storage Accessible
- Infant Car Seats
- Large Canopy with Sun-visor
- Accommodate Multiple Seat
- 30-pounds Item Weight
Britax B-Ready Stroller
If you have one two infant babies and are unable to go for jogging because you cannot leave them alone at home then we will strongly recommend you to have Britax B Ready Stroller for your babies. Basically Britax B Ready is single stroller but it can be converted into double stroller by joining another seat. Its structure and features accommodate the distance covering on type of terrains. Now you can shop for hours in Shopping mall without lifting your babies. If you love to travel then with the Britax stroller is the best for your babies. Parents, who are using this stroller, have shared their lovely experiences in Britax B Ready Stroller Reviews. Britax B Ready Review is valid source to know about the quality and features of the stroller.
- Infant Car seat Adapter is also attachable with all models of Britax B Ready Stroller.
- Extra seat can be easily integrated to form it double stroller for two babies.
- Seat of the stroller is reversible and accommodates three different comfortable reclining positions.
- Canopy of the stroller is with the feature of sun-visor to protect the baby from the harmful rays of the sun.
- 5-point harness system is also in the stroller to make the baby’s riding safe.
- Rear Wheels are with suspension system to lock and unlock them with single touch with foot on the lever existing at the bottom and back of the stroller. It ensures the stroller is in full control of the pusher.
- Handlebar of the stroller is adjustable and you can adjust its height according to your height to avoid bending your back for pushing the stroller.
From the Maker:
Britax B Ready Strollers are also available in silver color with all outstanding features you have experienced earlier.