- Double Style Stroller
- Five Point Padded Harness
- Holds up to 100 Pounds
- Adjustable Suspension System
- Two Step Folding
- 36 Pounds Item Weight
- Huge Basket Under Seats
- High Impact Polymer Wheels
- Infant Car Seat Adapter
- Fixed Front Wheel
- Huge Sunshade Canapy
- Ultra Padded Reclining Seat
BOB Sport Utility Double Strolle
Comfortable single strolling is the prime consideration of the parents when they decide to buy a stroller for their child. BOB sport strollers Reviews targets the security and comfort at the same time. High level of security harness along with comfortable seats and a good suspension system are the signs of good engineering used in manufacturing of the stroller.
- When you see hiking to be stable and controlled it is only possible with fixed front wheel even if the terrain is tough.
- Transportation and storage has to be easy with the lightest weight of the stroller as compared to others carrying two children at the same time.
- Folding has never been as easy as provided in the BOB sport strollers with its two steps easy folding process.
- Front wheels are equipped with an adjustable suspension system to provide comfortable strolling on bumpy roads and crowded streets.
- BOB accessory adapter makes attachment of other BOB items to become easily attachable to the stroller to enhance the capacity of the stroller.
- Reclining seats can be adjusted on various positions and these seats are designed in order to become adjustable.
- Enhanced comfort level is provided with ultra padded seats and a security harness level at 5 points so that a tough terrain is felt as smooth.
- 25 pounds weight is attained with a frame made of aluminum.
From The Maker:
25 pounds weight is the lightest in similar double strollers. BOB Sport strollers’ reviews show that its capacity to carry a total weight of the children is at least 70 pounds that is matchless when you consider other similar strollers. Seats are designed by using our top engineering capabilities to provide comfort to the child so that strolling becomes fun.